1. Starting with a fresh eyelid, apply MAC Painterly Paint Pot with your finger as a primer.
2. Using a small blending brush, apply MAC Folie Eyeshadow to entire crease.
3. Using a medium flat brush, pat on MAC Naked Lunch Eyeshadow to inner-lower lid.
4. Using that same brush, pat on MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow to center-lower lid.
5. Using that same brush, pat on MAC Bronze Eyeshadow to outer-lower lid.
6. Using that same brush, apply MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow to under-eye lash line.
7. Using a fluffy blending brush, buff and blend all around the outside of the shadow application.
8. Using an angled eyeliner brush, apply MAC Blacktrack Fluidline around eye.
9. Using a medium flat brush, pat on MAC Vanilla Eyeshadow below arch of brow.
10. Apply false lashes.
Stay tuned for the 2nd Day of Christmas. I have a DIY for your home or business!