HAIR & MAKEUP
$265 | Bridal Hair // Average 60 minutes day of service
$265 | Bridal Makeup // Average 60 minutes day of service
$125/hr | Trial Runs // Average 60-90 minutes trial run (per service)
$135 | Updo or Style // Average 20-40 minutes
$135 | Makeup // Average 20-40 minutes
$95 | Blowout (Price depends on length, thickness and texture) // Average 20-30 minutes
$70 | Child's Hair or Makeup (8 yr old and younger) // Average 20-40 minutes
$15 | Upgrade to airbrush makeup (per application)
$50 | Men's Grooming (Includes hairstyling, clean-up of neckline/hairline/eyebrows, and assisting with wardrobe needs) // Average 20 minutes
$ | Travel Fee - See Terms & Conditions
$ | Minimum - See Terms & Conditions
BEAUTY HANDLER $150 per hour // $475.00 for 4 hours // $550 for 5 hours // $625 for 6 hours
"Beauty Handler" rates would start AFTER all services are complete if booking hair & makeup services.
I'm basically at your beck and call on your wedding day to take care of your beauty needs and eliminate any stress that could be associated with it.
I come prepared with wardrobe tape, sewing kit, safety pins, etc to make any last minute adjustments. I also am sure to have extra panty hose, clear nail polish [for stocking runs], chalk [to cover up any last minute smudges or smears on wedding dress], spot remover, static cling spray, nail polish remover, nail file, straws [to keep hydrated without messing up lipstick], etc.
Dress and style Bride, bridesmaids, and flower girl(s) on-site for wedding day
Steaming out any imperfections on the wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses
Assisting bride getting into gown with any lacing, zipping, veil placement, and last minute details
Posing & prop lay down (I alway coordinate with Bride, Groom and photographer beforehand to find out vision. I will provide props based off vision in meeting.)
Take away skin shine, re-apply lipstick/lipgloss, calm down fly-away hair
Keep eye out for oopsies such as lipstick on teeth, bra straps showing, rubber bands on wrists, zippers undone, etc.
Final touch-ups on bridal party before walk down aisle
Prepare gown before walk down aisle
Bustle gown before reception
Hair/Makeup changes for bride
- Hair/Makeup changes for bridesmaids
*** services, prices, terms and conditions are subject to change at any time ***
BASIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
I require a non-refundable deposit of 20% at the time of booking. I cannot hold the event service without receiving the deposit. I accept cash, check, Visa & Mastercard.
Due to scheduling, any service cancellations made within 90 days/3 months to the reserved date will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. Once you book your date, you are a priority to me. You can add services at anytime, as long as the time is still available on my calendar. I unfortunately can only hold the time frame for the services you have officially booked.
The grand total fee must be paid in full one month prior to the event date. Any additions made after the one month mark are due immediately. Any wedding day additions will be invoiced and payable within 3 days after the wedding.
I am based out of Loveland, Colorado. Other artists locations range from Denver to Fort Collins. Travel fees are $1.00 per mile (round trip) for wedding day.
I require a service minimum based on the location of the on-site venue. The miles listed are round trip. Those minimums are: $500/0-60 miles, $600/60-90 miles, $700/90-120, $800/120-150 miles, $900/150-180, $1000/180-210, $1100/210-240, $1200/240-270, $1300/271-300, $1400/301-330, $1500/331-360, $1600/361-390, $1700/391-420+
Additional travel and lodging fees may apply for any venues that are 300+ miles roundtrip. Fees TBD during consultation.
- Should I have to cancel due to an emergency, you will be notified immediately and have the option to choose between an alternate stylist or be offered a full refund. All cancellation requests must be done in writing.
- I do not travel for trial runs. Trial runs for hair and makeup are done at a location in Loveland/Fort Collins.
- Trial runs are scheduled for Monday-Friday. We can occasionally schedule a weekend trial run but there are no guarantees from May-October.
- Hair: Come with clean, dry hair. Makeup: Come either with a clean face or how you wear your makeup on a regular basis. Feel free to bring any picture inspiration of what you want or don't want.
- I recommend you bring your veil, headpiece or any other hair pieces you will be wearing for the day along with photos of your wedding dress and jewelry.
- We keep it chill and fun but I want to make sure you feel completely comfortable and confident before you leave me that day. I document everything for the wedding day reference and to look back on in case either of us wants to make any changes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When should I book a stylist?
I recommend booking at least 12 weeks in advance so we can be sure to accommodate your wants, needs, and desires. However, we are happy to accommodate any time frame if we can!
If I just want my hair down and curled, not an updo, does it cost less?
No. Down styles actually take more prep time (texturally transforming or enhancing hair). Especially if you don't have a stylist by your side for your event and you are facing mother nature's elements such as humidity, wind, heat, etc., your stylist needs to put in the extra time "setting" your hair to make sure it stays looking flawless.
What's the definition of a blowout?
- A blowout simply means styling your hair with a round brush as you blow it dry -- no curling iron or flat iron.
Is the Beauty Handler fee on top off the Hair/Makeup fees?
All of the hair/makeup services are done at your "getting ready" location and there is no additional charge to those services, other than the travel fee. The "Beauty Handler" is a service on its own or an optional service starting after the hair/makeup services are completed. This means I will be "on-site", by your side, paying attention to all of the details, making sure you and all the wedding party look your absolute best in person, and in the photographs.
Do you do consultations and/or trials for wedding day hair and makeup?
Yes to both: Consultations are a must and should be scheduled after you read through the Wedding Service Guide. I want you to feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful on your wedding day so it’s important we have a consultation before booking to make sure we are a good fit for one another. There is no charge for a consultation and they are usually done over the phone. For destination weddings, consultations are done via FaceTime or phone. Trials are done preferably 1-4 weeks before the wedding (except destination weddings). On average, a hair and makeup trial will take 2 to 3 hours.
How long does it take to do hair and makeup per person?
- I typically have an assistant with me to prep the hair/makeup and I will finish the look. That way I can guarantee the looks are consistent. We are trained to work fast and efficient so each service (hair or makeup) will take about 30-45 minutes each. For the bride, it is about 45-60 minutes per hair or makeup (1.5-2 hr for both hair and makeup).
What about large wedding parties? Are you able to accommodate us?
- Absolutely! I have a handful of incredible artists who's style and technique is similar to mine. I try to keep hair and makeup time under 5-6 hours total so if needed, I will bring in additional artists and assistants to accommodate services in a timely manner.
To book your consultation, and to reserve your date.